Python program to find the cube sum of first n numbers
This program will show you how to get the cube sum of first n natural numbers in python. The program will take the value of n as an input from the user, calculate the sum of cube and print it out.
We will solve this problem by using one loop and recursively.
Method 1: Using a loop :
Get the value of n, call one method to find the total cube sum and use one loop to find that out :
def findCubeSum(n): sum = 0 for value in range(1, n+1): sum += value**3 return sum n = int(input("Enter the value of n : ")) print("Cube sum : ", findCubeSum(n))
Sample Output :
Enter the value of n : 5 Cube sum : 225 Enter the value of n : 10 Cube sum : 3025 Enter the value of n : 4 Cube sum : 100
Method 2: Recursive approach :
We can also call the same method recursively to find out the cube sum :
def findCubeSum(n): if(n<=1): return 1; return n**3 + findCubeSum(n-1) n = int(input("Enter the value of n : ")) print("Cube sum : ", findCubeSum(n))
Here, findCubeSum method is called recursively. It will print the same output as the above example.
Similar tutorials :
- Python program to find the sum of all values of a dictionary
- Python tutorial to calculate the sum of two string numbers
- Find out the multiplication of two numbers in Python
- Python program to find out the sum of odd and even numbers in a list
- Python program to print the odd numbers in a given range
- Python program to find out the sum of all digits of a number