If you are using a Mac then you can use XCode to run a C++ program. In this post, we will learn how to use XCode to run a C++ program.
Follow the steps below to run a C++ program in XCode:
- You need to download XCode if it is not installed. Go to the App Store and download XCode to install it. Open XCode after the installation is done and install other command line tools if it prompts.
- Once done, open XCode.
- Click on Create a new XCode project:
- Select Command line Tool from the project selection menu. Make sure to select macos on top.
- Give a Product Name, Select the Team and check the language as C++. Click on Next and save the project in a folder.
- It will create a main.cpp file with some default code. Click on the play button and it will execute that code and print the data on console below.
- C++ program to find the total number of characters in a string
- C++ isblank function explanation with example
- C++ program to check if a character is a punctuation using ispunct
- C++ program to check if a character is a hexadecimal using isxdigit
- C++ check if a character is alphabetic using isalpha
- C++ program to pass a structure to a function